If you’re like a lot of parents out there, these last few weeks have thrown you for quite a loop. You’ve been scrambling to try to figure out how to balance work, life and now SCHOOL…all at home.
I’ve heard from hundreds of moms who are worried they don’t know enough, don’t have enough time, and can’t be the teachers their children need.
So I’ve been hustling to create something special for you.
It’s a brand new mentorship series called The Heroic Homeschooler. 🙂
I’m seriously so excited to welcome you in.
Our family’s home education journey has been a labor of love, and I designed this series so that every single one of you who says, “Yes” will feel enriched and equipped for the road ahead…to absolutely knock this ‘school at home’ thing out of the park!
Here are just a few things I’ll teach you through The Heroic Homeschooler series:
- How to overcome fear, frustration, and failure so you can lead your children
- Which ‘traditional’ school rules to break so that your kids love learning at home
- How to read situations that just aren’t working and adjust them with total confidence
- What to do to motivate your kids and meet their individual learning needs
- How to collaborate with your kids to create routines and rhythms that work for your unique situation
When you sign on for this series, you will be well-prepared and supported every step of the way.
From training videos to how-to guides to interactive coaching in our Private Community group, you will never feel like you’re on your own during this important journey.
I can’t wait to do this with you!
Enrollment is officially OPEN. Click here to learn more and grab your spot!